You are just a read away from choosing the best shoes for flat feet men!
Looking for the perfect pair of shoes is all fun and games unless you’re one of the men who have flat feet. Shoes are all about comfort and style, but men with flat feet often struggle to find the best shoes for flat feet men.
While some suggest you to go for the pair which has more arch support, others will make you want to buy the opposite. With a wide range of footwear available today, choosing the best shoes for flat feet men can be a bit confusing. But you need to make sure you keep comfort paramount.
Men with flat feet face many problems! Hence they must buy the best shoes for flat feet men that cater to their flat-feet needs. The footwear that has extra stability has proper foot support, and has a modern shoe design would be the best shoes for flat feet men.
If you’re already scratching your head trying to figure out which shoes to buy, worry not! Read on to know what are some of the best shoes for flat feet men. But before you go online shopping, here are a few points to keep in mind while purchasing a comfortable shoe.
- Talk to your podiatrist before looking for the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Know the type of shoes that will fit the best to your feet without causing any discomfort.
- A pair of shoes with soft arch support is perfect for flexible flat feet.
- Consider all the pros and cons of the shoes and opt for the best shoes for flat feet men with more pros than cons.
- Try the footwear and exchange or return it at the slightest discomfort.
Now without further ado, let’s go through some of the best shoes for flat feet men.
List of 20 Best Shoes For Flat Feet Men
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Venture 7 Trail Running Shoes
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner - This premium sockliner...
The ASICS Gel-Venture 7 is the latest version in the Asics men’s running shoes for flat feet series. It comes with GEL technology and an EVA midsole design which lets it mold into the shape of the feet. This makes it a good choice for trail running making it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: This is a cushioned shoe with an EVA midsole, moisture management, and a durable outsole. This lightweight running shoe is amongst the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Cons: Some runners say they expected a little more arch support.
2. Adidas Men’s Energyfalcon Wide Running Shoe
- Wide fit
- Lace closure
- Knit textile upper, Supportive Fitpanel
- Durable Adiwear outsole, Textile lining, Molded...
Adidas Energyfalcon is a popular shoe from the adiwear running shoe series. This stability running shoe has a free-motion design which makes it best for comfort. It made it to our list of best shoes for flat feet men for all the good reasons.
- Pros: These Adidas men’s running shoes for flat feet have a durable outsole. This stability shoe has a supportive heel construction and a pillow-soft cushioning.
- Cons: They may not be the best for lateral movement.
3. Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GTS 20
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Runners who need a perfect blend...
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: Provides just the right...
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT Crash Pad...
- MODERNIZED FIT: A new streamlined, engineered mesh...
- GUIDERAILS HOLISTIC SUPPORT SYSTEM: We've shifted...
Adrenaline GTS 20 is a solid option by brooks shoes for flat feet men’s comfort. This is a cushioned running shoe with a holistic support system for stability. It keeps excess movement in check and makes your run comfortable.
- Pros: This lightweight shoe adapts to every step of yours making it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Cons: Might be a little more expensive than other shoes in the same range.
4. AMAXM Men’s Stylish Orthopedic Shoes
This is one of the most preferable choices if you’re looking for men’s running shoes for flat feet and plantar fasciitis. With a cushioning EVM patch, this product by AMAXM is a specially designed pair of orthopedic shoes for flat feet men’s comfort and ease.
- Pros: Its firm arch support makes it one of the best shoes for flat feet men. If you’re suffering from plantar fasciitis or arthritis then this one is a good choice.
- Cons: Not suitable for speed workouts.
5. UMYOGO Men’s Athletic Walking Blade Sneakers
- Rubber material of sole possesses high durability...
- The elastic blade soles have high flexibility...
- Knit upper material make it possible that your...
- Perfect for casual, walking, travel, running,...
UMYOGO’s athletic walking blade shoes have supreme quality TPU rubber material with double anti-slip high elasticity. These are the best sneakers for flat feet men’s comfort. Its trendy and unique look makes it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: Apart from good flexibility, it also has elastic blade soles with powerful shock-absorbing ability. These sneakers are breathable, lightweight, and durable.
- Cons: Users preferred it more for outdoor workouts rather than indoor gyming.
✅ Read Also:
- Top 20 Best Work Shoes for Women (Reviews & Buying Guide)
- Best Women’s shoes for foot pain (Buying Guide)
- Best vitamin B complex in 2020 (Reviews & Buying Guide)
6. Brooks Men’s Beast 20
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: The Beast ’20 is perfect for...
- SUPER-SOFT CUSHIONING: The DNA LOFT cushioning...
- ENHANCED FIT: Enjoy comfort front to back with a...
- NEW LOOK: Embroidered saddle and eyestay create a...
- HOLISTIC SUPPORT: We've shifted our focus beyond...
Runners who are looking for the best shoes for flat feet men cannot afford to skip this one. Brooks Men’s Beast ‘20 is an on-demand pair of popular athletic shoes for flat feet men’s comfort and ease. With enhanced fit, extra space in the forefront, and a stylish new look, this footwear is a winner for runners.
- Pros: This shoe has super-soft cushioning and holistic guide rails support that caters to the comfort of your feet and your knees.
- Cons: This product is expensive as compared to the other online products in a similar range.
7. ASICS Men’s Novablast Running Shoes
Novablast is a neutral shoe by ASICS with the new FLYTEFOAM BLAST midsole foam. It gives you a good bounce on each stride and imitates a trampoline effect with a forward thrust. It has all the good reasons to fit in our list of best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: Novablast by ASICS is a durable, soft, and lightweight shoe. It keeps your feet cool and fresh, thanks to its Jacquard mesh upper that enables great airflow. This is one of the best shoes for flat feet men with a wide range of color variations available for this product.
- Cons: Some runners claim that the fitting is a bit loose.
8. New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam 860v11
This is a popular and one of the best shoes for flat feet men available online. This pair of true stability shoes is a great choice for walking, considering you can cover short or long distances with complete ease. This is also a great match if you’re looking for men’s walking shoes for flat feet and overpronation.
- Pros: This lightweight shoe provides stability and comes with an Ultra Heel design. It gives comfort to conditions like Achilles’ Heel making it amongst the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Cons: This shoe might not be fit for speed tempo runs. Lesser variations of this product are available online.
9. Rockport World Tour Men’s Classic Walking Shoe
World Tour Men’s Classic Walking Shoe by Rockport provides a wide base of support to your feet and enables forefoot flexibility. This classic shoe is crafted to adapt to your orthotics and thus is one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: It comes with removable footbeds and can be customized as per your needs. It is equipped with a comfortable padded collar and tongue to enable more cushioning.
- Cons: Some users claim that the shoe is a bit small in size. Considering this, it is better to buy one size larger.
10. Gravity Defyer Men’s Mighty Walk Athletic Shoes
- VersoShock Technology- Patented Spring System...
- Seamless interior for sensitive feet and diabetic...
- Removable insoles to accommodate custom orthotic...
- Front rocker sole with a supported midfoot to...
- Extra roomy toe box for bunions, diabetes, or just...
This shoe is engineered with VersoShock technology which has proven to relieve stress and pain in the ankles, knees, and feet. The pain-free walking is why this is amongst the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: This comfortable shoe is good for plantar fasciitis and arthritis. With its durable and breathable mesh, it provides superb ventilation and amazing flexibility. It is a lightweight sneaker with removable insoles.
- Cons: This shoe is a bit overpriced and users claim that there are cheaper alternatives.
11. Skechers Men’s Arch Fit Oxford
If you’re looking for the best arch support shoes for flat feet men’s comfort, go for Skechers Men’s Arch Fit Oxford. The upgraded insole in these shoes is removable thus enabling you to use your orthotics. Cushioned and lightweight midsole makes it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: This shoe has a lace-up system for a secure fit. The great arch-fit design of this shoe makes it amongst the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Cons: Wide and X-Wide variations of this shoe aren’t available yet.
12. Vionic Men’s Bowery Bruno Oxford Shoes
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOES: These stylish Oxford...
- BUSINESS STYLE: With adjustable laces for the...
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed...
- DURABLE DESIGN: The men’s shoes feature premium...
- VIONIC SHOES: Vionic brings together style and...
Bruno Oxford by Vionic is comfortable footwear with a professional look that will bring relief to your feet and classy touch to your outfit. If you’re seeking men’s dress shoes for flat feet and plantar fasciitis, this one’s a good match. The advanced technology used to craft this shoe will speed up the process of realigning your feet to their original position.
- Pros: It has a durable rubber outsole and an innovative podiatrist-designed technology. It brings comfort to your plantar fasciitis which makes it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Cons: It can feel a bit stiff and inflexible.
13. Orthofeet Lincoln Center Men’s Strap Shoes
Often recommended by podiatrists, Orthofeet has a range of men’s shoes for flat feet and plantar fasciitis. The Lincoln Center is one such product by Orthofeet which is stylish and helpful. It has proven to relieve pain and bring comfort to every step you take.
- Pros: Orthofeet claims Guaranteed Comfort and provides a money-back policy for this product by allowing you to test the shoes for 60 days. It has supreme quality orthotic insoles featuring anatomical arch support. It makes this product reserve a spot in the list of best shoes for flat feet men.
- Cons: Some users reported stiff leather.
14. Feetmat Men’s Lightweight Athletic Shoes
- Breathable mesh upper：Lightweight support and...
- Non-slip: The rubber outsole offers impact...
- Comfortable insole：the soft insole fits well and...
- Occacion：suitable for daily, walking, running,...
- Excellent Shopping Experience：If you are not...
This athletic shoe by Feetmat is an all-rounder expert for every occasion like daily walking, running, indoor, sports, travel, exercise, workout, vacation, etc. It is lightweight which makes it the best shoes for flat feet men’s running schedule.
- Pros: This shoe has a breathable knit-fabric mesh upper which keeps your feet dry and cool. Its anti-skid durable arch-support insole gives total support to your feet. It adapts efficiently to your movements.
- Cons: This shoe is not waterproof.
15. Merrell Men’s Moab Adventure Lace Waterproof Hiking Shoe
- Nubuck, Mesh Upper
- Vibram Outsole
- Nylon Arch Shank
- EVA Midsole for cushion
- Breathable Mesh Lining
Men’s Moab Adventure Hiking Shoe by Merell is stylish footwear equipped with an EVA midsole. It brings stability to your steps and comfort to your feet. Its lifestyle look is an absolute winner and gives this shoe a one-of-its-kind look as it makes its place in our list of best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: This shoe has a wide toe box for utmost comfort and its anti-slip sole secures the grip of every step you take. The Vibram outsole is made specifically to deal with all weather and temperature conditions. It is rigid and waterproof which makes it a good choice for hiking.
- Cons: This shoe is a bit on the expensive side when compared to other shoes in a similar range.
16. Saucony Men’s Guide 13 Running Shoe
- New PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness...
- The new medial TPU guidance frame quickly and...
- FORMFIT surrounds the foot with a made-for-me feel...
This running shoe by Saucony adapts to a wide range of foot shapes and gives you comfort from every angle. This reliable workhorse is a unique combination of style and stability, hence this footwear made it to our list of best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: This shoe has a fantastic PWR run foam and perfect cushioning. It provides good support through the arch and has a flexible rubber outsole.
- Cons: Considering it’s a stability shoe, more stability is expected from Saucony Guide 13 running shoe for men.
17. BRONAX Men’s Stylish Graffiti Personality Sneakers
- SIZE ATTENTION: True to size ! Recommend ordering...
- Look lively and full of personality with the...
- Slip on design with shoelaces gives a secure fit...
- Durable rubber outsole provide premium cushioning...
- Being extremely versatile, the sneaker can be...
If you’re looking for the best shoes for flat feet men that are stylish and trendy then Graffiti Personality Sneakers by BRONAX is a good match for you. Its lively new fashionable look will never miss grabbing attention and its slip-on design with shoelaces gives a secure fit.
- Pros: This shoe is stylish and there is a wide range of variations available online. It is affordable and versatile. It also gives you premium cushioning and good padding throughout the tongue and collar.
- Cons: Some users found it difficult to order the right size.
18. Rockport Men’s M7100 Prowalker Shoes
If you’re in search of walking shoes for flat feet men’s comfort, Rockport M7100 Prowalker is a good fit. This lightweight power-packed shoe made with supreme quality leather is loaded with comfort, style, and looks. The EVA footbed in this shoe molds to the shape of your feet and gives you a pleasant walking experience making it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: It has a padded collar and tongue which helps in keeping your feet stable and secure. This shoe has a removable insole. This shoe is equipped with Expert Engineering and it provides forefoot flexibility with good support to your heels.
- Cons: This shoe might seem a little stiff and tight in the beginning.
19. Reebok Nano 9 Men’s Trainer Shoes
- Comfort and performance
- Women Size Down 1.5 sizes for fit
Nano 9 by Reebok is a trainer shoe engineered for optimal performance. It is designed for cardio and lifting sessions. The absolute comfort it provides makes it stand strong in our list of best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: Its low-cut design enables rapid foot transition. Its wide toe box provides absolute comfort. Its minimal drop outsole secures absolute stability. This shoe is available in many different color variations.
- Cons: Some users reported substandard grip on wet surfaces.
20. Fear0 The One High Arch Orthopedic Comfort Walking Running Performance Shoes for Men
This pair of sneaker shoes is a deadly combination of support, movement, balance, arch, and flexibility. The One by Fear0 is an orthopedic shoe that relieves plantar fasciitis. Its superior insoles make it one of the best shoes for flat feet men.
- Pros: This performance shoe comes with 2-pair insoles, a reusable bag, and a 60 days warranty. This lightweight shoe has great ankle and arch support. It has a hard TPU shell that consumes shock and minimizes stress on the heel.
- Cons: Lesser color varieties available for this shoe. Some users expected better padding.
So these were some of the best shoes for flat feet men. Depending on your usage and needs, you can opt for any of these best shoes for flat feet men and start a comfortable life of walking with these awesome collections of shoes.
If you’re someone who is a fitness freak and loves to workout, you must go for Reebok Nano 9 Men’s Trainer Shoes. If hiking is your favorite hobby, Merrell Men’s Moab Adventure Lace Waterproof Hiking Shoe is amongst the best shoes for flat feet men. For a professional look, our favorite dress footwear is the Vionic Men’s Bowery Bruno Oxford Shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What shoes are best for flat feet?
Men with flat feet find it difficult to feel comfortable in normal shoes and thus need to opt for the best shoes for flat feet men. Two types of shoes that can solve this issue:
A) Stability Control Shoes
B) Motion Control Shoes
They come with good arch support that provides total comfort to your feet and hence is some of the best shoes for flat feet men.
2. What shoes do podiatrists recommend for flat feet?
Podiatrists often recommend using the best shoes for flat feet men that have good arch support, a thicker sole, good shock-absorbing feature, and breathable fabric. Along with these some good amount of flexibility would make such footwear the best shoes for flat feet men.
3. Are stability shoes good for flat feet?
People with flat feet put extra weight on the inside of the foot as they run. To deal with this overpronation, stability shoes are proven to be amongst the best shoes for flat feet men. They provide constant stability and extended support to the foot arch.
4. Can flat feet be corrected?
Yes, it is possible to cure flat feet. Visit your podiatrist and get your feet diagnosed. Your podiatrist may suggest some of the best flat feet shoes for men alongside other treatments.
5. Is flat feet a disability?
Flat feet are more of a deformity than a disability. But many military recruitment drives consider it as a disability. This is because of functional difficulty. There are some best shoes for flat feet men available in stores and online that can help treat your flat feet.
6. Is walking barefoot good for your feet?
By walking barefoot you have good control over your foot position. It leads to improved foot mechanics which in turn benefits your hip, knees, and core. But you still need to be cautious and take into consideration the surface you’re walking on.
7. What problems can flat feet cause?
Flat feet can cause plantar fasciitis. Moreover, it can also cause knee, hip, and lower back pain along with abnormal walking patterns. It is advisable to look for some of the best shoes for flat feet men to deal with these issues.
8. Are memory foam shoes good for flat feet?
Depending on your feet structure, memory foam footwear are some of the best shoes for flat feet men. Its memory foam insole helps to make room for your flat feet. By acting as a mold, it takes the shape of your feet and gives you utmost comfort.
9. Can flat feet cause back problems?
Ans: Flat feet can cause a drastic change in the alignment of your ankle resulting in disconnected joints. This can misalign your knee joint and affect your hips, spine, and especially your back causing severe discomfort and pain. To deal with this, it is suggested to look for the best shoes for flat feet men.